[Wactclc-primo] Remove Field from Display

Hannah Micona HMicona at greenriver.edu
Mon Oct 30 08:29:10 PDT 2023

I believe you would just remove the 653 from the default display rules.

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Primo/Product_Documentation/020Primo_VE/Primo_VE_(English)/050Display_Configuration/Configuring_Normalization_Rules_for_Display_and_Local_Fields#Viewing_the_Default_Rules

Follow steps 1, 2, and 3, with 'Field to edit' being Subjects and then just delete the section for 653. I haven't tested it, but you can restore the default rule if it doesn't do what you want (or if you've made other edits, copy those to somewhere else so you can paste them back in later if you need to).

Hannah Micona

Cataloger, Holman Library

Green River College