[Wactclc-primo] Remove Field from Display

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Fri Oct 27 11:22:48 PDT 2023

Adrienne,

We need to do something similar at Seattle & I also don’t know how. 😉

I’ve asked Carleigh about putting together some meetings with a working group to take a look at how to do this. I asked for “sometime in November or December”

Carleigh’s at ACRL-WA today so she probably won’t be able to respond with any info until next week.

George’s suggestions are also excellent if you want to get rid of the field completely (assuming you don’t regularly update your OCLC WorldCat records) rather than suppressing it from display. 😊

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas (Hear my first name<http://namedrop.io/kirstithomas>)
Library Technical Services Manager & Systems Librarian
Seattle Colleges
kirsti.thomas at seattlecolleges.edu