[wactclc-alma] [SPAM] Re: Ex Libris S/FTP connection error

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Tue Mar 12 09:42:10 PDT 2024

Good morning,

The issue has resolved, but I will be escalating this to our Customer Support Manager because the ticket response was not sufficient. The support agent didn't actually do anything to fix what happened, it seems Ex Libris restored the previous fingerprint sometime late yesterday.

I'll keep you posted!

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC