[wactclc-alma] [SPAM] Ex Libris S/FTP connection error

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Fri Mar 8 11:46:22 PST 2024

Two days ago the fingerprint for the Ex Libris SecureFTP service was changed/updated/corrupted/?? on the host side (not us) and the existing private key files used to securely connect are not matching.

No one using the SFTP for user loads has had a successful job since Wednesday, but unfortunately this kind of error doesn't trigger a Failed Job notice.

I have a ticket open with Ex Libris. Do not make any changes to your S/FTP definitions.

I will share out whatever support shares with me. If I need to include someone else in these updates please respond to me off list and give me their email.

Thanks... happy Friday?

Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager