[wactclc-alma] electronic lab notebook; CLAMS?

Abby Koehler AKoehler at whatcom.edu
Fri Jan 19 11:57:47 PST 2024

Hi all,
This is off-topic from Alma, but I wondered if anyone in their systems roles is working with STEM faculty on campus to help select/ admin their electronic lab notebooks? I'm part of a workgroup doing some initial identification of possible software. Just wondered if any of you had experience.

Also, I was going to reach out to the regional group – is it CLAMS? CLAWS? I'm at home because of the snow here and can't seem to find it. Which is usually the case at work, too, tbh.

Hope you all are well, thanks for any pointers!
abby

abby koehler

she/her/hers

Systems Librarian