[wactclc-alma] patron opt-in to keep loan history

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Sat Apr 6 12:54:35 PDT 2024

Hello!  I'm working on drafting our library patron data privacy policy. I noticed that in the Idea Exchange enhancement documentation, an idea was "Accepted" in 2021 to allow patrons to opt in to keeping their loan history (not have it anonymized).  https://ideas.exlibrisgroup.com/forums/308173-alma/suggestions/15169248-fulfillment-borrowing-history-allow-users-to-choo

I assume that "Accepted" is not any kind of actual indication of progress on an idea? I have briefly searched release notes to no avail and I have not been able to find any kind of documentation on how to allow such a feature if it did indeed exist.

I thought perhaps an update may have been, or will be, discussed at an ELUNA session...!

Thanks!

Amy Herman, Library Faculty

Olympic College

Bremerton, WA