[wactclc-alma] Monday's meeting - Circulation: Course Reserves

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Fri Oct 20 09:16:15 PDT 2023

Happy Friday!

On Monday for our Circ themed meeting I am hoping to facilitate a discussion around course reserves.

Ashley from Bellevue will be joining us with some of her questions:
As for the end of quarter workflow, I'd love to hear how staff manage this in the system. Do people use the course end dates, then run jobs to reactivate each quarter? Or are people using date in the far future?

I'm also curious how people manage the reserves with instructors? I have a paper form and an online form. I email all instructors and departments at the beginning and end of each quarter, but getting engagement is difficult. Do people send a list of what is on reserve to each person? Do people send reports to instructors?

I hope we can have a lively and informative discussion 🙂
Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC