[wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - JSTOR electronic collections

Cain, Amanda acain at olympic.edu
Wed Nov 15 12:46:15 PST 2023

I am worried about the gap, but if you anticipate more problems if you don't do it the "cleaner" way, then maybe we could put some kind of notification on the homepage?

Amanda Cain

Library Faculty

Visit the OC Libraries website<https://libguides.olympic.edu/index> to connect to services and resources, 24/7.