[wactclc-alma] [Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - Re: Newspaper digitization recommendations?

Martin, Melinda Melinda.Martin at scc.spokane.edu
Tue May 30 13:13:43 PDT 2023

Hi all!
Is anyone else having issues with Analytics reports?
I have a standing report of active Purchase Requests, but it’s only showing 3 out of 95. There are no filters on the report, so not sure where it is going wrong!
😊
_M

[cid:image001.png at 01D992F8.8E85D320]
Melinda Martin (She/her/hers)
Collection Management and Systems Librarian
Spokane Community College

Office 509-533-8822  Front Desk 509-533-8821
Email Melinda.Martin at scc.spokane.edu<mailto:Melinda.Martin at scc.spokane.edu>
1810 N Greene Street, Spokane, WA 99217-5399