[Wactclc-alma] First Sandbox refresh date

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Wed May 24 11:45:12 PDT 2023

Hello all!

The first sandbox refresh has officially been scheduled by ExLibris support.
Bellevue (below URL) will be refreshed May 28 and will be offline for sometime before I can get in and create named users.

The schools who will be assigned to that Sandbox, affectionately referred to as Sandbox Gala are Bellevue, Edmonds, Green River, Olympic, Renton, SPSCC, Wenatchee Valley, and Yakima Valley. To request a named account you can fill out the form here<https://forms.gle/aXCvin4noD9kV4Mv5>.

https://sandbox01-na.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/mng/login?institute=01STATEWA_BELCC&auth=local

BTW: While I'm out on vacation my Calendly will be available to book further out for when I return.

Have a great long weekend!
Carleigh

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

Services Manager

WACTCLC

www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org>

Book a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/librarianchill/meet><https://calendly.com/librarianchill/30min>

509-795-0140 (text & voice)

Upcoming time out of the office: May 25-June 5 vacation