[Wactclc-alma] Newspaper digitization recommendations?

Clare Bryant clare.bryant at edmonds.edu
Tue May 16 14:53:39 PDT 2023

Thanks, Kirsti! I gave them a call, and they put me in touch with the
Washington
Digital Newspapers Coordinator
<https://washingtondigitalnewspapers.org/?a=p&p=about&e=-------en-20--1--txt-txIN-college------>
at Washington State Library to find out more. It sounds like a couple of
other colleges have recently been in contact about digitizing their student
newspapers, too.

-Clare