[Wactclc-alma] Saved items/searches in Primo M.I.A!

Hill, Carleigh CarleighH at bigbend.edu
Wed Jan 11 08:49:27 PST 2023

Hi Victoria,

User data is not cleared by Primo, however if her user record was removed because of a delete or purge date and then reloaded with a User Upload she wouldn't see any difference in the log in experience but none of the past records would be there. You could check the User Details History tab to see what might be going on, or if you give me her name I can investigate today.

Unfortunately, once the saved queries are deleted there's no getting them back.

If more users also lost saved queries and there doesn't seem to be a reason for it then that's probably an Ex Libris ticket.

Carleigh E. Hill (she/her)

WACTCLC Services Manager

Book a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/librarianchill/meet><https://calendly.com/librarianchill/30min>

509-795-0140 (text & voice)