[Wactclc-alma] Librarian Alma permissions

Martin, Melinda Melinda.Martin at scc.spokane.edu
Mon Apr 24 11:36:25 PDT 2023

From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Thomas, Kirsti
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2023 10:02 AM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: Re: [Wactclc-alma] Librarian Alma permissions

Selector
Trial Manager
Trial Participant
Work Order Operator

For adjunct/part-time librarians:

Circulation Desk Operator-Limited
Design Analytics
Requests Operator

For adjunct/part-time librarians, I assign an expiration date to make the role expire at the beginning of the following quarter. This way I don't have to remember to remove the permissions when someone leaves and people don't have to remember to tell me when someone leaves..

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas (Hear my first name<http://namedrop.io/kirstithomas>)
Library Technical Services Manager & Systems Librarian
Seattle Colleges
kirsti.thomas at seattlecolleges.edu<mailto:kirsti.thomas at seattlecolleges.edu>