[Wactclc-alma] Spine-O-Matic

Cara Beth Stevenson cara.stevenson at ghc.edu
Mon Apr 17 14:54:20 PDT 2023

I would like to learn more about using SpineOMatic for printing spine labels.

How difficult is it to integrate into book processing procedures? What kind of label stock can I use for printing?
Are there any additional costs for using the API?

I'm asking because the label stock we have been using is no longer available, so we might as well get with the program.

Cara Beth Stevenson
Library Paraprofessional 3 for Technical Services
John Spellman Library
Grays Harbor College
1620 Edward P. Smith Drive | Aberdeen, WA 98520 | w:360.538.4057