[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - Gale resources not resolving?

Abby Koehler AKoehler at whatcom.edu
Thu May 5 10:32:56 PDT 2022

Hi all, an update, it's working!

Making the change detailed by Wade below, updating the ezproxy stanza, renewing the SSL cert on the proxy server (just in case), and finally adding the ezproxy IP to the Gale admin -- Gale resources are now resolving on and off-campus.

The Gale admin had the ezproxy info loaded into the Preferences section but I actually had to jam in the IP in the authentication section. The IP address section doesn't give you a list of what's already been loaded, you can't see anything, you can only add a new IP -- and when I added the proxy IP just now, it did not overwrite whatever may have been added previously, just FYI.

Thank you to everyone for your ideas and giving me some space on the call today!
abby

abby koehler

she/her/hers

Systems Librarian