[Wactclc-alma] Gale resources not resolving?

Abby Koehler AKoehler at whatcom.edu
Tue May 3 13:29:58 PDT 2022

Hi all,
I'm not sure what happened, but our Gale resources aren't resolving - both the CDI links and the links to the resources proper. I've updated the Custom Linking section per this article:
https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Content_Corner/Knowledge_Articles/Alma%3A_Gale%3A_Linking_Issues

I've checked the EZProxy stanza to make it match the most current at OCLC. And I checked that our Gale Location ID is correct and that our IP is correctly registered in our Gale admin.

What am I missing? Thanks for any guidance,
abby

abby koehler
she/her/hers
Faculty Systems Librarian