[Wactclc-alma] FW: Reminder, Survey Invitation: Impact of Alma on Technical Services Organization

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jun 22 10:55:47 PDT 2022

This looks like an interesting opportunity for those of you involved in technical services.

You can participate in a project from University of Reno about the impact of Alma on technical services.

Also, because I looked at the UNR library web site to see more about them, they’ve got an interesting way of presenting their lendable technology:

Lendable Technology | University Libraries | University of Nevada, Reno (unr.edu)<https://library.unr.edu/resources/lendable-technology>

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>