[Wactclc-alma] EBSCO Database Access via Primo - CDI issue?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jun 13 15:06:43 PDT 2022

Yes, sounds like an ezproxy issue, if it's working off campus but not on campus.

Likely that whatever server this is: https://login.ezproxy.btc.edu/

Is not being resolved correctly on campus, because of DNS issues.

Should be easy to confirm by just clicking the link above and seeing if it resolves.

I would check it on the same connection you're seeing your issues.

It might depend on what campus IP address or subnet you're working from.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>