[Wactclc-alma] Dentistry and Oral Sciences database not showing in Primo

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Thu Jul 14 16:43:06 PDT 2022

Hi Victoria:

We just subscribed to this database, as well, and I discovered that it isn't listed in the Ex Libris Community Zone for activation. At least, I haven't found it yet - if someone else has, I'd love to know.

So, I think it's one that we may have to create a local electronic collection for, which is a pain and time consuming and it's a challenge to keep up with the deletions and additions. I keep hoping that some other, larger institution with a subscription made it available and activate it then...

Elena Bianco

Systems & Technical Services Librarian

Skagit Valley College Library