[Wactclc-alma] Dentistry and Oral Sciences database not showing in Primo

Victoria Solheim VSolheim at pierce.ctc.edu
Thu Jul 14 15:45:32 PDT 2022

Hello everyone, I'm hoping someone has an idea about this one. One of our adjunct librarians noticed that the Dentistry and Oral Sciences database (by Ebsco) is in our A-Z list of databases, but not searchable in primo. I did some searching and found a list that Lesley probably put together of databases in primo. There wasn't any detail on the document other than  a group of "yes in alma" and "no, not in alma". Along with this dentistry database was Anatomy TV and a few others. Does anyone know why this collection wouldn't be in Alma/Primo as an electronic collection? From what I can tell, we pay for it yearly.

Thanks for any help!

Victoria Solheim
Library Technician | She/Her
Pierce College