[Wactclc-alma] Issue with the primo search box in Chrome

Julie Sheppard julie.sheppard at edmonds.edu
Thu Jul 14 10:23:42 PDT 2022

Hi All,

We are experiencing a strange issue with our OneSearch box on our library
website not working unless we click on the search button. If we hit the
enter key it comes up with an error message and times out. This issue also
is only seen when using a Chrome browser. The enter button works fine when
in the actual Primo search page too. Has anyone else experienced this same
issue and might know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Julie

*Julie Sheppard Circulation Manager, Edmonds College Library 20000 68th
Ave. W., Lynnwood WA 98036 | edmonds.edu <http://edmonds.edu/>*

*julie.sheppard at edmonds.edu <julie.sheppard at edmonds.edu> | (425) 640-1447*

[image: college logo]