[Wactclc-alma] Web Accessibility Learning Lab - anyone have a team applying?

Abby Koehler AKoehler at whatcom.edu
Fri Dec 2 14:42:16 PST 2022

Hi Carleigh, happy Friday! Just wanted to let you know there are feelers out across groups at Whatcom about this opportunity, but I'm not sure folks will be able to rally to apply by the deadline or organize themselves for the work involved. If I hear of that changing, I'll definitely let you know!
Hope you're well,
abby

abby koehler

she/her/hers