[Wactclc-alma] [External] Managing holds / request queue in Alma

Derylak, Deborah Deborah.Derylak at cptc.edu
Wed Sep 29 13:07:54 PDT 2021

I'll add another question to Colleen's:  Is there a way to suspend a hold, or activate a hold at a later date?

Thanks, colleagues!  (And thanks Colleen, for starting this thread!)

peace,
Deb

Deb Derylak, MLIS (she/her/hers)
Learning Resource Center Coordinator

[Wide-Column Signature with Graphic]
Building 15 Room 113M * 4500 Steilacoom Blvd. SW * Lakewood WA 98499 * T: 253-589-<tel:253.000.0000>5730
deborah.derylak at cptc.edu<mailto:deborah.derylak at cptc.edu> * cptc.edu<https://www.cptc.edu/> * twitter.com/CloverParkTech<https://twitter.com/CloverParkTech> * facebook.com/CloverParkTech<https://www.facebook.com/CloverParkTech>
Excellence. Experience. Employment. Redefine education at Clover Park Technical College.