[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]- FOD duplicates upon import

Ryer Banta ryer.banta at centralia.edu
Wed Oct 6 16:04:59 PDT 2021

Thanks again. Mine is very, very close to yours, but there we a few items that will hopefully make all the difference.

Ryer Banta
Information Literacy and Technology Librarian
Pronouns: he/him/his
Centralia College
360-623-8121
Ryer.Banta at centralia.edu<https://mail.centralia.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=fNEFFUiOcJn8XZD_VNaqVEixJx9QWtNlXDDsY0izFrXf1xAoVYvYCA..&URL=mailto%3aRyer.Banta%40centralia.edu>