[Wactclc-alma] Patron Services Page view

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Nov 15 16:12:24 PST 2021

Nadine,

Whether or not you can see the frame with the patron info depends entirely on how you've sized the text in your browser window.  It's not an Alma configuration thing, it's a "responsive website design" thing.

I didn't know what was going on either until a colleague told me I needed to hold down the control key and use the scroll wheel on my mouse to resize the text in my browser window.  Holding down the Control key and tapping the plus (+) key or the minus (-) key does the same thing if you don't have a mouse with a scroll wheel.

In your case, hold down the Control key and keep tapping the minus button until you can finally see the patron info.

Hope this helps.

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Services Manager