[Wactclc-alma] Revisiting an old topic: DOAJ

Nicole Longpre nlongpre at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue May 25 13:15:58 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

We talked about DOAJ two months ago (3/16/2021) and the updates that need to be made. I just got to this now, and have questions. In the documentation I have found, it says in the CDI tab:

  *   Have the search activation status set to "Yes"
  *   We subscribe to only some titles in this collection set to "No"

I have both the non-CDI search and the CDI search versions of DOAJ localized. When I go to the CDI tab in the newer CDI search version of DOAJ, I don't have the option of saying whether we only subscribe to some titles.
This newer CDI searchable DOAJ is also black in my institution zone, rather than blue, which is what I expect for localized, activated collections.

[cid:image001.png at 01D75168.191B09D0]

[cid:image002.png at 01D75168.191B09D0]

Can anyone help me out?

Nicole Longpré (she/her)