[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL*]- Patron Welcome Letter shenanigans

Stephanie Levesen Stephanie.Levesen at skagit.edu
Tue Mar 23 08:28:11 PDT 2021

Hi Charly,

Did anyone respond to this?  I’d be curious to know about this since we’re going to be activating our patron welcome letter soon.  We’re finalizing wording.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie Levesen
Library and Archives Paraprofessional 3 – Technical Services Lead
Norwood Cole Library
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WA  98273