[Wactclc-alma] Cataloging question

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Mar 17 10:09:22 PDT 2021

I believe, when $h is present, the ‘:’ is part of the $h subfield, rather than the $a subfield.

And since the $h is not displayed in Primo (by default), the ‘:’ gets suppressed as well.

The solution, I think, is a Primo display normalization rule that includes a : (colon) at the end of the 245$a field when the record also contains a subfield h.

I should be able to create normalization rule for that.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>