[Wactclc-alma] Changing funds in POLs.

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Wed Jun 23 16:39:59 PDT 2021

You’ll definitely need to edit your Continuing POLs to remove the old fund codes and add the new fund codes.

We did a massive revision to our Alma funds and ledgers in 2019 and I remember after we went through the fiscal close process, my poor acquisition folks had to update all the POLs for the print periodicals and e-resource subscriptions.  They’re troopers!

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Services Manager
Seattle Colleges
kirsti.thomas at seattlecolleges.edu