[Wactclc-alma] Changing funds in POLs.

Stephanie Hunter Stephanie.Hunter at skagit.edu
Wed Jun 23 15:42:12 PDT 2021

Hi,

We changed the fund structure of our funds and ledgers to reflect changes done here at Skagit to simplify the purchasing and tracking.  We rolled over the ledgers and the POLs from last year for the continuous subscriptions (just periodicals) and I believe that went smoothly.

Now I'm wondering if, because the periodical fund changed names and things, if we have to adjust the fund in all the POLs to reflect the new fund they'll be coming out of, that way next year when we roll the POLs over, they'll be attached to the correct fund for the 21-22 year and not the old fund.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie Hunter
Library and Archives Paraprofessional 3 - Technical Services Lead
Norwood Cole Library
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WA  98273