[Wactclc-alma] SUSHI COUNTER Reports

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Jun 21 11:45:54 PDT 2021

The usage files brought in by SUSHI are the same general format as the COUNTER reports you would download manually.

So, the data is going to be presented in monthly increments (# for January, # for February, etc), regardless of how many months come in at one time.

As you note, the COUNTER data delivered via SUSHI generally comes in 12 month chunks, representing the most recent 12 months for which the vendor has complete data is available. Again, the data is broken down by month.

For subsequent imports of a previously i(mported month, the data in analytics is overwritten and replaced, so no data is duplicated. This refreshing of past months is a good practice, because vendors sometimes issue usage corrections for previously released data. At least, they used to. I don't know how often vendors go back and correct usage data now. They've probably gotten better at it over time.)

All this to say, Usage data in analytics is reportable by both month and year.

You might want to take a look at some of the out-of-the-box analytics reports and dashboards for Usage data, which you can find in Analytics:

Shared Folders / Alma /
                / Usage
                / Usage via COUNTER reports
                / Usage via COUNTER reports - Release 5

These reports and dashboards will give you some examples of how usage data is reportable.

I believe some of these are new with the recent release of updated dashboards.

You can look at the 'last modified' dates for the reports and dashboards to see which are newer.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>