[Wactclc-alma] Funds and ledgers not showing up in the list

Stephanie Hunter Stephanie.Hunter at skagit.edu
Tue Jun 22 13:46:31 PDT 2021

Hi Wade,

Elena and I rolled over the ledgers and the PO Lines   from last year to this year after the meeting we had with you.  Things seemed to go okay.

We also created the new ledgers and funds and allocations for next year since our fund structure is changing.  And I think that was done correctly.

However, the funds that we can choose from, for like when a purchase request is made, is not displaying for the 2021-2022 school year.  Do we have to wait until the end of June to see them show up in the list to choose from, when the actual fiscal year starts?  Or should we be able to see them now, and something didn't work right when Elena and I readjusted our funds and ledgers structure?

Thanks for your help with this.  I have 2 purchase requests sitting in the queue to order in July at the beginning of the next fiscal year, and I wanted to attach the right fund to it, but it doesn't show up so wanted to make sure everything was done correctly.

Thanks,
Stephanie

Stephanie Hunter
Library and Archives Paraprofessional 3 - Technical Services Lead
Norwood Cole Library
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WA  98273