[Wactclc-alma] Analytics Reports Question

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jun 10 16:24:22 PDT 2021

Traci and all,

The reports appearing with (Ex Libris) in the name are all of the new out-of-the-box reports that ExLibris had indicated were coming.

It's probably worth browsing through them. There may be some good stuff in there.

June Release Notes<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Release_Notes/2021/Alma_2021_Release_Notes?mon=202106BASE#New_Dashboards_Added_to_Alma_Analytics>

New Dashboards Added to Alma Analytics
June 2021 Analytics
The following new dashboards were added to Alma Analytics. For each dashboard, a new analytics object of type Dashboard was added. The dashboards are now available as links from the Analytics menu in Alma according to specific roles that you can configure:

  *   Acquisitions Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Analytics Objects Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Analytics Usage Tracking Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   API Usage Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Benchmark Analytics KPI Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Cost per Use for Electronic Inventory and COUNTER reports Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Cost per Use for Physical Inventory and loans Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   E-Inventory Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Fines and Fees Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Physical Items Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Licenses Analysis Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Purchase Requests Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Overlap Analysis Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Usage via Alma Link Resolver Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Usage via COUNTER Reports - Release 4 Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Usage via COUNTER Reports - Release 5 Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Monthly Usage Data - Release 5 Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   Vendor analysis - physical one time Dashboard (Ex Libris)
  *   YoY (Year over Year) Dashboard (Ex Libris)

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>