[Wactclc-alma] 1 year long loans

Yasuda, Naoko nyasuda at highline.edu
Fri Jul 23 09:35:02 PDT 2021

Thank you, Wade. It worked!

Naoko
________________________________
From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> on behalf of Guidry, Wade <WadeG at bigbend.edu>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2021 3:38 PM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: Re: [Wactclc-alma] 1 year long loans

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Highline College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you validate the sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the Help Desk at x4357 (206-592-4357) or email helpdesk at highline.edu.

Naoko,

Yes, extending the expiration dates for faculty and staff to a full academic year would work.

And there are several schools that are managing expiration dates for faculty and staff in just that way, so you would not be the only library doing so.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>