[Wactclc-alma] "Implementing Acquisitions in Alma" - Webinar series

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Jul 20 15:48:23 PDT 2021

We've previously touched upon this webinar series, which starts tomorrow. But I forgot to mention it on today's call.

This series would be good as a refresher for those of you who already use Acquisitions, as a fresh start for those that have not used it but want to consider it at your institution:

Implementing Acquisitions in Alma Webinar Series - Ex Libris Knowledge Center (exlibrisgroup.com)<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Best_Practices_and_How-Tos/Acquisitions/Implementing_Acquisitions_in_Alma_Webinar_Series?utm_medium=email&_hsmi=2&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_bpHt43J1RLuSxHXB_7ZnzMW1qEON0Qbl24vjYNolqQ72x2KhquojlPsIRuhci1AzSwsZBuRYczFKUFyHpLjqaNxvoD9VCGnr1gJwFoxqRNghgwL8&utm_content=2&utm_source=hs_email>

As with all the ExL webinar content, you can attend live, or wait for the recordings.

I believe the presenter may be the same person who did our ExL Refresher series last fall:

Workshops - Training - LibGuides at Big Bend Community College<https://libguides.bigbend.edu/c.php?g=1142425&p=8482750>

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>