[Wactclc-alma] [EXTERNAL] - general holds request form in Primo

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Tue Feb 2 16:21:43 PST 2021

Hi S.J.,

You said Display Logic Rules shouldn't interfere but that's where I've been controlling when/how the Requests displays in Primo.

I have an active rule "For user groups xxx: Hide service Hold Request if exists service Hold Request."

I edit it to control which groups do not see the Request button. For us right now this is our community users.  So maybe check to see if you have the same rule activated, and have patron groups listed that you don't want listed?  Likewise, if you have the rule activated but no patron group is specified then it is applying to all of our patron groups, so no patron groups would see the button...

Probably not it, but that's all I can think of right now if your Fulfillment Units allow requests.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu>

OC Libraries are OPEN online!  Visit the OC Libraries website<https://libguides.olympic.edu/index> to connect to services and resources.