[Wactclc-alma] Alma NA02 status

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Aug 25 09:02:37 PDT 2021

This is stale news, but regarding the Ebsco issue that Amy mentions at the start of this thread, looks like the issue was on the Ebsco side of the equation:

EBSCO Alert Status - Service Issue Reported - Open URL Connection Issue - Item Not Found<https://status.ebsco.com/incidents/q3v3p06301c4>

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>