[Wactclc-alma] Analytics Report - Print vs. Electronic

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Mon Aug 23 15:02:07 PDT 2021

Hi Wade,

I would like to create an Analytics report to compare our print collection and eBook collections. I am looking for print titles that we own and that are also available as an electronic portfolio. I found this report, Duplicate or the Same Titles with electronic Portfolios AND Physical Items, in the WACTCLC Consortia reports. When I open this report, I get zero results. Can I get your help with this when you have time?

[cid:b8ebe8e9-666a-4388-b4ff-6f8a31dff27e]

Thanks,
Traci

Traci Taylor, MLS
Lead Librarian
Bellingham Technical College
<http://www.btc.edu/>3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8488 | Office: CC 327
Connectedness • Professionalism • Integrity