[Wactclc-alma] Analytics reports on Reserves expenditures

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Apr 7 09:36:27 PDT 2021

SJ,

A different approach...

Can you create an analysis in course reserves that lists course / instructutor / MMSID / title of the streaming titles you're interested in reporting on?

If so, we might be able to combine that analysis with one from acquisitions to capture price for those titles.

If you can save that analysis in your environment, post back its name/location, and I'll take a look.

http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://calendly.com/wactclcalmaprimo/>
My Zoom Instant Meeting Link<https://bigbend.zoom.us/j/8763410457>