[Wactclc-alma] Alma and Printing

Nicole Longpre nlongpre at bellevuecollege.edu
Tue Apr 27 09:20:44 PDT 2021

Hi there,
We currently use Alma's print via email feature, and occasionally this service decides to stop working. Alma also offers the option to have print jobs go to the browser, and then print from there, but it is not acting as expected (i.e. there are no jobs in the printouts queue).

I have gone into Configuration/Fulfillment/Printers and changed the email address, but this doesn't seem to change anything. The logs show that while documents do print, they are not using the new email address.

Have any of you used the printout queues, and is that a better way to print?

I'm working through this with my husband, who is a network admin at Bellevue. We are complicated by the fact that the printer is physically in the circ office on campus and we are not there.

I'd appreciate any advice.

Nicole Longpré (she/her)
Systems Librarian
Bellevue College