[Wactclc-alma] Analytics reports on Reserves expenditures

Devereux, Saint-Jean sdevereux at shoreline.edu
Thu Apr 1 14:04:24 PDT 2021

Hi All,

I'm trying to decide where to store instructor and course info for our streaming films so it can be queried in analytics to see things like expenditures per course or instructor.
We can query at the department level with ledgers and reporting codes, but I'd like to get more granular if I can, and I haven't successfully built any reports linking Funds Expenditure and Course Reserves subject areas.
Some of the portfolio notes are accessible via analytics, and Funds Expenditure and E-Inventory subject areas are relatively easy to combine, but the notes are free text fields, so that's less than ideal.

Has anyone successfully built any reports they are willing to share that analyze expenditure on reserves?
thanks!

regards,

Saint-Jean Devereux
Library Technical Services

Shoreline Community College
library.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.6962
Pronouns: he, him / they, them

The library will be operating remotely until further notice. The best way to reach me in the interim is via email.

I welcome VSRE emails. More at http://vsre.info<http://vsre.info/>