[Wactclc-alma] Overlaying records in Alma with records from WorldCat, from within MD Editor

Cara Beth Stevenson cara.stevenson at ghc.edu
Wed Oct 7 08:35:48 PDT 2020

Sorry to miss the call yesterday. Not sure how I missed my calendar reminder.

I regularly use the feature to search WorldCat from within the MD Editor, though I won't call myself an expert. I'll try to remember to join y'all on tomorrow's call. I don't recall configuring anything for the process to work, so it must have been set up during implementation.

Where I'm weak is in normalization rules, among some other rules in the MD Editor.

Cara Beth Stevenson

Grays Harbor College