[Wactclc-alma] Description to Copy ID

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Thu Oct 29 09:10:24 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

I know that there was some discussion during the ALMA refresher training about the use of the description field. I would like to be able to remove our copy numbers from the Description field and put the information in the Copy ID field where it belongs. I have put together an analytic report to generate all of our items with copy numbers in the description field. I am not sure on the next step. Can someone please help me remember what I should do next?

Thanks!
Colleen