[Wactclc-alma] Holdings not updating properly

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Tue Nov 3 14:11:38 PST 2020

I got in several books to catalog, so I thought I would try out the new MD Editor IRL. I added the 092 field with the call number details, When I switch over to Holdings, and press alt+u all part of the the call number got updated (the year was left off). I read somewhere that the information for the call number comes from the 852 tag (which we normally do not enter). I tried adding that tag and the call number information. I then went back to Holding, and did alt+u and the call number field still only displays the call number and author details, but not the year. See screenshot below. I switched back to the old editor, and I am experiencing the same issue. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a step or something I am missing?

[cid:8d8250c3-4e0d-459e-98d7-70b2597bba6a]

Thanks for your help.

Colleen McGaughey
Clover Park Technical College