[Wactclc-alma] Analytics - Report for identifying titles that have more than one holding

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed May 13 10:58:00 PDT 2020

Good ideas, Naoko. Building on that, for what you want to do, I'd recommend using the Physical Items subject area, so you can get loan counts as well.

Here's an example of a simple analysis that will generate useful info.

You may also what to add item call number, for weeding convenience.

But, if you add call number, you will get multiple rows per title for those with multiple items, because the call numbers for each item will be different.

[cid:image001.png at 01D62915.5E4AF0F0]

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>