[Wactclc-alma] PDA Profiles

Nicole Longpre nlongpre at bellevuecollege.edu
Mon May 18 07:51:15 PDT 2020

Does anyone use Alma's PDA feature? We do for our EBSCO/Gobi eBooks and have for a couple of years and it's worked fine. I am in need of deleting titles, but for most import profiles I set up a separate delete profile, mainly to keep things organized.
Using the PDA feature, I can't see a way to delete titles. I could set up a delete profile with all my other import profiles, but I don't know how that would work with the PDA account.

Nicole Longpré (she/her)
Systems Librarian
Library Program Chair
Bellevue College