[Wactclc-alma] a counter question

John Jennings JJennings at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon May 11 08:50:56 PDT 2020

Hi All , at Pierce we've been going through the process of adding counter data and eventually sushi to Alma.  This is the first time we've tried doing this and I've ran into a problem with viewing the counter data in alma.
I've uploaded 2 gale usage files into alma and it appears that they were successful; however, when I try to view usage information from one of the titles, I don't see any usage data.
For example: from this file
Report_Name

Book Requests (Excluding OA_Gold)

Report_ID

TR_B1

Release

5

There is a title
Creation Myths of the World,Vol.1,Ed.2

ABC-Clio

Gale

Gale:3MTR

978-1-5988-4175-6

2010

Total_Item_Requests

6

6

But when I look at it in Alma, shouldn't there be some usage data available here?

[cid:image001.png at 01D62771.48C07B10]

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
John