[Wactclc-alma] temporary item creation rules

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Jun 24 10:50:04 PDT 2020

SJ,

Where is the request originating? From the native request form in Primo, possibly originating from a PubMed search? Or are you creating a request manually in Alma?

When using the native request form, there should be an option to select citation type (article, journal, book).

For citations coming from PubMed, the citation type should be in the metadata sent over to Primo.

Manually creating a resource sharing borrowing request in Alma should also allow you to set the citation type.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474