[Wactclc-alma] temporary item creation rules

Devereux, Saint-Jean sdevereux at shoreline.edu
Tue Jun 23 15:17:33 PDT 2020

Hi All,

I'm testing the Alma workflow for the resource sharing request form, but all the temporary items Alma is generating for requests are books. I'm guessing that this can be changed by setting up temporary item creation rules, and I've found where to do that, but it's not clear what to enter to get the desired results.
Am I on the right track and has anyone else set these up?

v/r,

Saint-Jean Devereux
Library Technical Services

Shoreline Community College
library.shoreline.edu  |  206.546.6962
Pronouns: he, him / they, them

The college will be operating remotely through 20 August 2020 at earliest.

The best way to reach me in the interim is via email.

I welcome VSRE emails. More at http://vsre.info<http://vsre.info/>