[Wactclc-alma] hold requests visible if loan limit equals zero?

Yasuda, Naoko nyasuda at highline.edu
Fri Jun 19 09:46:32 PDT 2020

Hi Amy,

I don't know if the hold request option is visible when loan limit is set to zero, but you can hide the hold request option for a user group regardless of loan limit by going to Configuration Menu >Fulfillment> Discovery Interface Display Logic and adding a rule:

[cid:2bf738ea-4bb0-4e36-9471-1c82dec44fe4]
We are currently hiding the hold request option for all user groups. I think we will do the same as your plan--start with current employees and students first and then community patrons at a later time.

Naoko
Highline College